Buy a five million dollar Super Bowl commercial and who knows if you will ever make that money back. With paid search, however, you can see how much you’re making (or losing) as long as someone is paying attention to your campaigns. If you add some deep analysis on top of that, you can even see how efficient your campaigns are and how you can improve. Digital Caffeine can help you with all of this and explain it, simply and clearly, to you every step of the way.
Set Up Your Paid Search Campaign
Here’s how we can help:
- Determine if paid search is a good match for your company
- Explain what type of results you can expect
- Walk you through the set-up process step-by-step
- Explain how to see how your campaigns are performing (can be addicting)
- Answer any of your questions without making you feel like an idiot
Audit Your Current Paid Search Campaign
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rank the efficiency of your campaign? Whether you are managing this yourself or have an agency doing it, having an outsider take a deep analytical dive into what’s going on can give you much better insight into just how optimized your campaign is, how well aligned it is with your business goals, and what you can do to improve it. Check out more details on what our Paid Search Audit can do for you.
Manage Your Paid Search Campaign
In order for a campaign to thrive, it needs attention, nurturing, and lots of testing. Our monthly services offer:
- Daily monitoring and adjustments to enhance campaign performance
- Optimizing keywords, text ads, display ads, and landing pages
- Continued insights and recommendations for improved results
- Weekly reporting of key metrics with clear and concise analysis